THE DIGITAL DETOX SITE
Our pilot retreat at Khao Yai, Thailand, wasn’t chosen by accident. Khao Yai National Park was established as the county’s first national park in 1962 and is currently its third largest. Meaning literally ‘large mountain,’ the retreat space has the perfect balance of seclusion and proximity to Bangkok. Khao Yai is flourishing with wildlife: elephants, deer, bears, monkeys and a host of birdlife. Khao Rom, the national park’s tallest mountain, is visible from the retreat’s communal areas.
While the rooms and amenities at Digital Detox Asia will be as comfortable as home, the surrounding area is a tranquil natural environment. You may even feel more at home waking to sunrise bird calls, fresh mountain air, and clean locally-sourced food.
Our Digital Detox Asia retreats take place at the beautiful Parco by Bonanza.
The resort is equipped with nearly 100 luxury rooms, each with the following features:
- Self-contained, spacious rooms
- Two rooms and two bathrooms
- Fridge, kettle and kitchen
- Hot water showers and bathtub in one room
- Air-conditioners in each room
- Balcony and living space
- Views of beautiful garden space
The resort has a number of other fantastic facilities:
- Large open-air community space where many of our sessions take place
- Swimming pool and deck chairs
- A communal indoor air-conditioned meal room
- Lush green fields for enjoying the open air
- Outdoor camping facilities including a campfire
- Public toilets around the grounds
- Paved well-lit paths
Home to over 68 million people and an ancient culture known for its warmth and hospitality, Thailand is one of the true jewels of Asia. The country is one of the world’s top tourist destinations for people to relax, unwind, shop or just have fun.
Thailand is also a destination for health tourism: yoga, wellness, meditation, spiritual experiences, medical treatments, even celebrities coming to change their toxic habits.
For Digital Detox Asia, the country provides the perfect balance of convenience, nature, weather and welcoming, smiling people.